So I went to get my port in yesterday and they couldn’t do it. My platelet count was too low. So they’ve rescheduled my surgery for the 28th of March, right before the 3rd chemo. I have mixed feelings about this. If I’ve already had 2 of the 8 chemo sessions, do I really need a port? One less scar might be good:) They have also said they’ll give me a platelet transfusion if I’m too low…which I’d do if I had to, but don’t really want it. So I’ll be asking my oncologist a lot of questions and deciding if I really will have the port put in or not.