Here’s the plan. I’m in transition with my blog site. After several months of deliberation, I’ve decided I like writing. It took me a while to accept that because I’ve never ever viewed myself as a writer. And then, I really needed to decide I had something worthwhile to say.
I’m not sure where this is leading, but since I enjoy writing it’s not going to hurt anything to give it a try. Right now I’m finishing up plans with my web designer, the talented Kim at SBDS and hopefully within a few weeks it will be up and running. And a special thanks to a dear friend Angela who graciously took pictures for my new blog. She did an awesome job! You can check out her work here.
Here are a few changes you can expect.
1. I’m going to try to post at least three times a week.
2. Monday will focus more on my journey through breast cancer and dealing with crud that happens in our life. It’s titled appropriately “You’ve Been Pink’d.” Which is how I felt after my diagnosis….like someone was playing cruel joke on me!
3. Wednesday is my day to dig down spiritually. I probably need to write this post for my benefit more than yours but I’ll let you peak in to my life spiritually. I was going to call it *soul moxie* but then I saw that someone has a blog called that and there’s this interesting couple that call themselves Captain Soul and Moxie, you can check them out here. I’d rather not be confused with them, so I think I might need to come up with something different. Maybe Faith&Moxie. (Moxie means courage)
3. And then my other passion, women in ministry. That’s what Viva La Femme is all about. Every Friday it’s ladies night. Grab your **free** cup’a joe in the comfort of your own crib and take a look at some really cool women doing some really great stuff.
4. And in between there, when I feel like writing, I will. But I need consistency now that I’m pretty much done with cancer (booyaa), so this is it friends.
AND NOW, WHAT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
THE WINNER’S OF THE NEW ADDISON ROAD CD.
Joni-Beth and Melinda
Congratulations ladies! I will be emailing you to get your address information and your CD will be in the mail promptly! Thanks for all the comments!